Faculty of Technology(i) Bachelor of Biosystems Technology
(ii) Bachelor of Information Communication Technology
Documents required for EnrolmentThe students are expected to bring the following documents for enrolment.
1) Duly completed "Application for Enrollment of New Entrants Academic Year 2016/2017 & Declaration form"
2) Printed signed copy of the Data Collection and Identity Card forms (downloaded document after the online enrollment)
3) Printed signed copy of the Hostel Application form (only for the student who applied for hostel accommodation)
4) Original UGC Admission letter with photocopy
5) Original Birth Certificate with one certified photocopy
6) Original G.C.E (O/L) Certificate with one certified photocopy
7) Original G.C.E (A/L) Certificate with one certified photocopy
8) Original School Leaving Certificate with one certified photocopy
9) Original I.D. Card (NIC) with one certified photocopy
10) Eight (08) copies of passport size (5cm x 4cm) colour photographs
Payment of Admission FeesStudents are requested to credit a sum of Rs. 2,000/- (two thousand only) as admission fee to the university. The fee should be paid at any branches of people's Bank in cash to the credit of the South Eastern University of Sri Lanka. Account No: 228-1001-9000-1704, People's Bank, Addalaichenai and attach the bank slip (customer copy) with the enrolment form.
Please note that the hostel facilities will not be provided on the above date (01.02.2018). Commencement of orientation programme and academic programme will be notified later.
If you have any further clarification, please contact the Assistant Registrar / Faculty of Technology or Senior Assistant Registrar, Academic and Student Affairs Division through 067 2052822 or 067- 2255463 respectively.