Venue : Faculty of Engineering, SEUSL, Oluvil
Date : November 13, 2017
Enrollment starts at : 9.00 am
The Orientation Programme will commence at the Faculty of Engineering (FE) from 14th November 2017, at 9.30 am onwards. The details of the programme will be given by the faculty at the time of orientation.
Online Data Collection Sheet (Please complete before Monday 10th November 2017)
The students need to fill the Online Data Collection Sheet available in the university web site (http://www.seu.ac.lk)or web link (http://st.seu.ac.lk) before 10th November 2017. Use the NIC number (Eg: 123456789V) as the user name and A/L index number (Eg: 1234567) as the password. The students are requested to adopt the following guidelines.
Once the students have filled the online data collection application with all required details click on 'Submit Data Sheet' button to download the application in PDF format to mail.
Please check whether a PDF copy of the data collection from has been sent to the student's e-mail account.
It is required to get a printout of your PDF document of data collection sheet and the hostel application (if you applied for hostel accommodation) and to bring the duly signed printed copy along with other documents mentioned in the section (iii) of this letter for enrollment.
Documents required for Enrolment
The students are expected to bring the following documents for enrolment.
1) Duly completed "Application for Enrollment of New Entrants Academic Year 2016/2017& Declaration form"
2) Printed signed copy of the Data Collection and Identity Card forms (downloaded document after the online enrollment)
3) Printed signed copy of the Hostel Application form (only for the student who applied for hostel accommodation)
2) Original UGC Admission letter with photocopy
3) Original Birth Certificate with one certified photocopy
4) Original G.C.E (O/L) Certificate with one certified photocopy
5) Original G.C.E (A/L) Certificate with one certified photocopy
6) Original School Leaving Certificate with one certified photocopy
7) Original I.D Card with one certified photocopy
8) Eight (08) copies of passport size (5cm x 4cm) colour photographs
Payment of Admission Fees
Students are requested to credit a sum of Rs. 2,000/- (two thousand) as admission fee to the university. The fee should be paid at any branches of people's Bank in cash to the credit of the South Eastern University of Sri Lanka. Account No: 228-1001-9000-1704, People's Bank, Addalaichenai and attach the bank slip (customer copy) with the enrolment form. Hostel Facilities
Those who applied for hostel facilities are requested to meet Director, Student Accommodation, South Eastern University of Sri Lanka, Oluvilon November12, 2017 (Sunday) from 8.30 am onwards along with the items mentioned below. You have to pay Rs. 2,300.00 as hostel fee for first year to the university. The fee should be paid at any branches of people's Bank in cash to the credit of the South Eastern University of Sri Lanka. Account No: 228-1001-9000-1704, People's Bank, Addalaichenai and attach the bank slip (customer copy) with the hostel application.
Letters informing the above enrolment has already been sent to all students who were selected to follow the above course of studies at SEUSL. The name list of students with A/L Index Number has been uploaded in the university website.
If you have any further clarification, please contact the Senior Assistant Registrar, Academic and Student Affairs Division through 067- 2255463.
Hostel Arrangement for the Students who need Hostel facilities
|Faculty||Reporting Place||Contact Person||Items to be brought to the Hostel|
|Students Registered for Faculty of Engineering||Office of the Director Student Accommodation South Eastern University of Sri Lanka, University Park, Oluvil||
Mr. UL. Mansoor
Mr. AJM. Asam Sub Warden 0717547767
01. Plastic Broom
02. Plastic dust Tray
04. Pillow and pillow covers
05. Plate for Meals, a cup and water jug
06. Plastic Buckets for cloth washing
07. Plastic cloth rack
09. Mosquito Net